This is a post for Top Ten Tuesday, hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. You can find out more and follow along there!
I don’t really do star ratings, but I did come up with a list of books I’ve read in the last few months that I really loved! Links go to my reviews.
- The Blackthorn Key by Kevin Sands
- The Keeper of the Mist by Rachel Neumeier
- The War That Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
- Thor: Goddess of Thunder
- Act Like It by Lucy Parker
- This is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
- A Gathering of Shadows by Victoria Schwab
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
And two re-reads:
P.S. Did you know that I do a podcast about YA books? And the latest (brand new) episode is all about books we just read in 2016?