This is a post for Top Ten Tuesday, hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. You can find out more and follow along there!
This week the topic is our summer TBR lists. I’ve talked quite recently about releases that I’m looking forward to for this month and for the rest of the year. Rather than talk about new and upcoming books, here are a few reading goals I want to achieve. (This list is not binding. Also, it doesn’t include things like my ongoing Reading Notes series.)
1. Finish the published Foreigner books
2. Read Helen Castor’s Joan of Arc and re-read Nicola Griffith’s Hild
3. Re-read The Winter Prince, Gaudy Night, Queen of Attolia, and A Civil Campaign, and maybe Swordspoint (at which point I will collapse from the Feels)
4. Read Call the Midwife!
5. Read a book by Sarah Waters (any suggestions for which one?)
6. Finish Courtney Summers’ backlist
7. Try the Frances Brody books
8. Finish Judith Riley’s books!
9. Read some more Mary Renault
10. Read the next book in the Steerswoman series
And in the interests of actually doing some of these, I’ve put several books on hold. Hurrah!