This is a post for Top Ten Tuesday, hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. You can find out more and follow along there!
1. The fifth Attolia book by Megan Whalen Turner: Without question, my most anticipated sequel for, oh, the last FOUR YEARS. Will our waiting finally end in 2015? No one knows (or if they do, they’re not telling).
2. The fourth Raven Boys book by Maggie Stiefvater: I haven’t even read Blue Lily, Lily Blue yet, but I already know that I will need the next book immediately, because that’s always how I feel.
3. Pure Magic by Rachel Neumeier: I loved Black Dog last year, and while that story doesn’t exactly leave things hanging, I still want to know more. Also: Ezekiel.
4. Ebon/Peg II by Robin McKinley: Someday. Someday we will finally know what happens after that TERRIBLE CLIFFHANGER ENDING.
5. Ancillary Mercy by Ann Leckie: After completely falling in love with Breq and the Radch world in Ancillary Justice and Ancillary Mercy, I can’t wait for the third book.
6. Binny in Secret by Hilary McKay: My love for Hilary McKay’s books is no secret, and Binny For Short was one of my favorites of her recent offerings. I didn’t know a sequel was planned and did a very happy dance when I found out.
7. Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman: While Seraphina is a wonderful story in itself, I am quite happy to be returning to that world and the characters I loved.
8. Jinx’s Fire by Sage Blackwood: Having read the second book, I am extremely concerned for several characters in this series and would like to know what happens to them right now, please and thank you.
9. Rivals in the City by Y.S. Lee: Y.S. Lee’s wonderful Agency books are coming to a close with this volume. It’s a bit bittersweet as I’m looking forward to it, and already sad about saying good-bye.
10. Gone Crazy in Alabama by Rita Williams-Garcia: A third Gaither sisters book! I didn’t know it was coming until it showed up on Edelweiss. Hurray!