This is a post for Top Ten Tuesday, hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. You can find out more and follow along there!
I’m moving this week, so this is a pretty brief post. There was a similar topic not too long ago, so I challenged myself to come up with a different set than my first post. I did find eight!
1. And All the Stars by Andrea K. Host
2. Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred Taylor
3. The Story of Owen, Dragon Slayer of Trondheim by E.K. Johnston
4. Doll Bones by Holly Black
5. George and Martha by James Marshall
6. Charm & Strange by Stephanie Kuehn
7. Kiki Strike by Kirsten Miller
8. Nothing Can Possibly Go Wrong by Prudence Shen and Faith Erin Hicks
Plus I can’t help mentioning Code Name Verity and Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein, because if any books are about friendship, those two are.