For a very long time, I was a huge re-reader. The books that I loved I read, and then turned around and read again. More recently, though, it’s been harder to re-read even the books I love. I’m not what’s changed–my attention span? the constant feeling that I have to make sure I don’t miss the next great thing? Regardless, when the awesome Shelver came up with the idea of a month devoted to re-reading, I was definitely on board with it.
I wish I could re-read everything on my shelves, but since that’s not really practical, here’s my list:
– Tam Lin by Pamela Dean
– Deep Secret by Diana Wynne Jones
– The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley
– House of Shadows by Rachel Neumeier
– King of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner
– one of the Vorkosigan saga by Lois McMaster Bujold
– one of the Mary Stewart books
– Brat Farrar or Daughter of Time by Josephine Tey
– one book by Elizabeth Goduge
– Betsy’s Wedding by Maud Hart Lovelace
– The Winter Prince by Elizabeth Wein
*looks at list* *cries*
I am not expecting to get through all of these. But at least it’s a start!