This is a post for Top Ten Tuesday, hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. You can find out more and follow along there!
So I am choosing to interpret this topic as books I read for the first time in 2013, regardless of publication date. That means there are some older ones here, as well as a few that haven’t come out yet (I know, so sorry).
And I’m publish this post with no fancy cover photos, or commentary, or ANYTHING, because I am leaving for ALA the day after tomorrow, and I don’t have time.
1. Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
2. Death of the Necromancer by Martha Welsl
3. The Chocolate Touch by Laura Florand
4. The Peculiar by Stefan Bachmann
5. MidWinterBlood by Marcus Sedgwick
6. Jinx by Sage Blackwood
7. Quicksilver by R.J. Anderson
8. Gate of Ivory by Doris Egan
9. Doll Bones by Holly Black
10. Binny for Short by Hilary McKay