– Maggie Stiefvater has announced the title and cover of the second Raven Boys book. Eeeeee!
– Changing fashions in the Regency era (via Nancy Kelley)
– This is a fascinating, and somewhat depressing, interview about writing diverse YA books
– I waaant this shirt. *eyes longingly* (via darcybear on Twitter)
– Speaking of Doctor Who, I find this alternate history of Doctor Who in which the Doctors have been women really interesting, not so much as a criticism of the show, but as an exercise in might-have-beens.
– Adorable baby tapir is adorable! (via Rachel Neumeier)
– A great look into the head of an INFJ (which I am). (via Kelly Jensen)
– Speaking of introversion, there was a quite a conversation this week, starting with an article in the Atlantic. Lots of people had responses, which Liz B collected. Susan Cain had a nice rebuttal, and I especially liked Kelly’s post, which has a fascinating, albeit contentious, discussion in the comments.
– If Downton Abbey took place on Facebook (spoilers through the latest episode)