Well, I didn’t get quite as much done as I had hoped, because I came down with a cold on Saturday which completely derailed my Sunday afternoon plans. The major things I had hoped to complete didn’t happen. Still, I did manage to knock some of the smaller things off my to-do list (with a little more time this morning). All in all, I’d say that’s a success.
* FINALLY update the Index–NOPE!
* get the March book list ready to go–Did that
* plan and write April poetry–NOPE!
* work on better about page–-Completed
* work on better categories, including creating new pages–Did the pages part, with new separate pages for Historical Fantasy and Tam Lin re-tellings! Still working on the categories.
* if inspiration strikes, visual appearance of site (I am hopeless at this, people, so tips are appreciated!)–Yes! I changed the theme and am much happier, though I’ll be doing tweaking, I’m sure.
* Added a review policy–done!
So, two out of my list didn’t get any attention, but most of the rest did.