1. Theodora Goss, one of my favorite contemporary short fiction writers, has a nice interview up at Library Thing. I haven’t read The Thorn and the Blossom yet, but I want to!
2. My copy of Code Name Verity, by Elizabeth Wein, has shipped! I am so excited! *does happy book dance*
3. As mentioned on Twitter, I love Eddis and Attolia together so much! Not in a slashy way, but just the way they’re so different in terms of history and personality and everything, but they become friends. Like, actual, genuine friends. You can see it at the end of Queen of Attolia, but then it’s even more obvious in that one scene in Conspiracy of Kings, with the hand holding, and I cannot even!
4. I’ve been thinking about changing up the format for my monthly book posts. They’re a lot of work, to be honest, and I don’t always have much to say. I’m considering doing highlights for the month–the books about which I have something to say*–and then just listing the others. Opinions? I don’t want to change the format if people really like it.
* For some reason, the dangling preposition was really bothering me.